ASSALAM ALAIKUM WARAHMATU LLAHI WABARAKATUH.
Brothers and Sisters in Islam.
Charlie Habdo magazine is set to publish more than a million cartoons of what they call Prophet Muhammad. Dear Muslims, do you believe the cartoons are of our Prophet? The answer is No!! Logically speaking, you can not draw a cartoon of a person you have never seen him or his photo or portrait or statue. What is drawn by those people whose aim is to frustrate a billion Muslims in the name of freedom of media, is not but an element of provocation. The best advice to all Muslims is just to ignore the catoons because as I said in the beginning, they are not of our Prophet. Now, What is the best way forward? Please practice the following approach:
- Never look at those cartoons.
- Never forward the cartoon to anybody by email or whatsapp or by any other means.
- Keep your frustration in your heart.
- Follow guidelines of good Muslims and never frustrate people of other religions.
- Always remember that Islam is a religion of peace so try to promote peace.
- Give more contributions to propagation of Islam.(walaw kariha lkaafiruun)
- Remember that our best weapon is our truth and good manners that will attract others to join Islam.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS ADVICE TO ALL FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.