In the name of Allah the most kind the most merciful
Imam Ali (AS) said:
‘Protect your religion by means of your worldly affairs and you will profit in both, but do not use your religion to protect your worldly affairs as you will lose them both.’
(1) Isn’t it strange how a 20 (£) bill seems like such a large amount when you donate it to masjid, but such a small amount
when you go shopping?
(2) Isn’t it strange how 2 hours seem so long when you’re at masjid, and how short they seem when you’re watching a good movie?
(3) Isn’t it strange that you can’t find a word to say when you’re praying, but you have no trouble thinking what to talk about with a friend?
(4) Isn’t it strange how difficult and boring it is to read one chapter of the Quran, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a popular book?
(5) Isn’t it strange how everyone wants front-row-tickets to concerts or games, but they do whatever is possible to sit at the last row in masjid?
(6) Isn’t it strange how we need to know about an event for Masjid 2-3 weeks before the day so we can include it in our agenda, but we can adjust it for other events at the last minute?
(7) Isn’t it strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God to share it with others, but how easy it is to learn, understand, extend and repeat gossip?
(8) Isn’t it strange how we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say, but we doubt the words of Allah in the Quran?
(9) Isn’t it strange how everyone wants a place in heaven, but they don’t want to believe, do, or say anything to get there?
(10) Isn’t it strange how we send jokes in e-mails and they are forwarded right away, but when we are going to send messages about God, we think about it twice before we share it with others?
(11) isn’t it strange how we send jokes to others and get appreciated, but never get appreciation when u send Duas, hadees, sayings etc.
Ponder on it and share.